Aggregated County Court Judgement Records from 2001 for England and Wales and from 2008 for Scotland. Scale: Region (13 areas); Local Authority (408 areas); Electoral Wards (9,468 areas); MSOA (7,205 areas); LSOA (34,753 areas); Output Area (175,434 areas).
Category of debtor:
- Consumer Individuals
- Commercial Corporate, non-corporate
- All combined Consumer, corporate and non-corporate
- Corporate Limited or Plc companies
- Non-Corporate Sole traders or self-employed
Aggregations included for each type of debtor:
- Total number of Judgments
- Total value of Judgments
- Average value of Judgments
- Number of CCJs with a value less than £250
- Number of CCJs with a value less than £500
- Number of CCJs with a value less than £1,000
- Number of CCJs with a value greater than £1,000
2001, 2008, 2015
Minimum Temporal Unit
Data and Resources
- CCJ Geographic Coveragecsv
Geographic distribution of variables across UK administrative areas.
- CCJ Descriptive Statistics (Numeric)csv
Descriptive statistics on numeric variables.
- CCJ Descriptive Statistics (Categorical)csv
Descriptive statistics on categorical variables and frequencies.
|Release Date|| |
|Spatial / Geographical Coverage Location|| |